About this item
|Switch type||Rocker Switch, Dimmer Switch|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Items||5|
- LED Dimmer Switch: Simple and elegant horizontal slider dims and brightens with ease for full range light control. Conveniently control your lights, and save energy. Ideal for your home and office use
- Adjuster Dial: Ensures compatibility for almost all dimmable LED, CFL, and incandescent or halogen bulbs, up to 150 watts of dimmable LED/CFL lamps or 600 watts of incandescent bulbs
- Smart Switch: ON/OFF rocker switch remembers the last dimmed light setting and turns on to that exact light level
- Easy Installation: Suitable for single pole or 3-way applications. Matches BESTTEN white wallplates (sold seperately)
- 3 year limited warranty. UL/cUL certified
EZITOWN dimmer switch provides smooth, sliding and full-range dimming performance for dimmable LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs. The slider can dim and brighten your lights precisely and conveniently, creating a romantic mood or a casual atmosphere for family activities.
- Single pole or 3-way
- No neutral required
- Large ON/OFF rocker paddle switch
- Precise full-range dimming control
- Wide range of compatibility with sensitivity dial
– Bulbs turn off while being dimmed.
– Bulbs turn on at high light level but do not turn on at a low light level, or take too long to turn on at low end.
– Bulbs flicker or flash when dimmed do a low light level.
– Bulbs or dimmers are buzzing.
1. Verify all bulbs are marked dimmable.
2. Remove wallplate and locate sensitivity dial.
3. Turn up (counter-clockwise) sensitivity dial slowly until symptom is no longer present.