G type Cooling Fan For Frequency Converted Motor
Motor-specific cooling fan for cooling motor or dry-type transformer
Cross-flow cooling fans for dry-type transformers are mainly used for cooling and capacity-increasing of dry-type transformers and cooling and cooling of electronic equipment, power distribution cabinets, high and low voltage switch cabinets and other products. The use of this series of cooling fans can increase the output power of dry-type transformers by 40-50%, which can greatly improve the carrying capacity of dry-type transformers and extend the service life of dry-type transformers. It is the most commonly used by domestic and foreign manufacturers. Cost effective way.
With the continuous expansion of the application of variable frequency speed regulation technology, more and more motors of various types are applied with variable frequency speed regulation technology. Various matching requirements have been put forward for its supporting cooling fans.
The G series fans developed and manufactured by our company can not only produce standard type fans according to international production, but also design and produce various cooling fans with different sizes and different uses according to individual requirements. The fan motor has been continuously improved, the production process has been improved, the product quality has been gradually improved, and it has the characteristics of wide application range and long service life.
When purchasing G series fans, users can put forward their own applicable requirements or provide drawings, etc. Our company will design and manufacture for users.
Installation and maintenance of cooling fan
1. Before installation, you should first check whether it is damaged or deformed due to packaging and transportation. If there is any damage or deformation, it should be repaired and installed before use.
2. Then check whether the parts and screws are loose; whether there is any collision or displacement between the blade and the fan. If they collide or shift, they should be adjusted before installation.
3. After the cooling fan is installed, it should be tested, and the fan can be used online after the fan runs normally.
4. When the fan is placed and used for a long time, the fan should be checked and trial run. If there is no abnormality, it can be used online.
5. After the fan is installed, the wiring should be sealed to prevent the leakage of the wiring caused by short circuit and burning the motor.
Voltage: 220v AC / 380v AC /415V AC
Current : 0.75A – 20A
Power:20W – 2200W
G type cooling fan dimension