As the name suggests, a waterproof switch is a switch that can be operated with wet hands. This brings great safety to many household users who can safely use electricity in relatively humid places such as bathrooms and kitchens.
There are still more types of waterproof switches on the market. For general mechanical switches. Add a waterproof cover outside the switch. This also greatly enhances security. But it is not very convenient to operate.
The role of the Chinese name waterproof switch is concerned, the intention is sealed, the certification is SGS certification
table of Contents
1 Judgment criteria
2 matters needing attention
3 Hospital waterproof switch
- IP waterproof standard
The main assessment standard for the waterproof performance of the waterproof switch is based on the ip waterproof grade standard. Look at the waterproof performance of the waterproof switch, mainly look at the two digits XX at the back of IPXX, the first X is from 0 to 6, the highest level is 6; the second X is from 0 to 8, the highest level is 8; therefore the waterproof switch The highest waterproof rating is IP68.
- Is the certification complete?
ROHS relevant regulations, SGS certification; and have VDE/DEMKO/KEMA (currently using EU ENEC), UL/CSA and other certifications. These are the certification requirements for high-quality waterproof switches. Must be exported overseas.
- Other criteria
The waterproof switch has reasonable design, long service life, high temperature resistance and high current impact resistance, which can meet the specific needs of your product, which should be considered.
The specific application of these waterproof switches is restricted by many factors, such as: installation method and product installation direction, airflow, pressure difference acting on the product, fluid rebound strength and working voltage; etc. Even if the Arcolectric waterproof switch with excellent sealing performance, its sealing technology has reached the leading level, it does not mean that the switch is completely sealed, and it is necessary to prevent the intrusion of corrosive gases or substances.
Hospital waterproof switch
- Composed of alarm indicator, alarm/release button, pull rope, etc.
- When used in a hospital intercom system, it is generally installed in the bathroom of a ward to prevent the patient from entering the bathroom and give an alarm in case of emergency. Wall-mounted installation, unique waterproof design, can prevent water droplets and water mist in the bathroom, to ensure that the switch can work normally in a humid environment.
- It needs to be used with the hospital intercom host (NBW host). When the bathroom emergency alarms, the host will have voice prompts and display the status information of the incoming switch, and the switch will have an alarm prompt; when the switch is in the alarm state, the on the switch The indicator light will always be on, and the indicator light is off, indicating that the nurse station has received the alarm signal.
- There are two alarm modes: pull line and button.
- Each waterproof switch has its own code, the code adopts soft coding method, and the code number can be set arbitrarily.
- Three-color door lights can be connected. When the waterproof switch alarms, the three-color door lights can be triggered to flash.