|Product Name||Wholesale WNW series 160A 200A 250A 315A 400A 630A 800A isolating switch disconnector|
|Rated Voltage (V)||1000V|
WNW series of switch disconnectors(referred to as the switch) is based on the R&D of European advanced technology, the product has the international advanced level. They are the ideal replacement of similar products.
Switches are widely used in construction, power, petrochemical and other industries for the power distribution systems and automation systems.
Modular design structure, with a flexible combination of the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated engineering plastics shell, has a high dielectric properties, protection and reliable operational safety.
The operating mechanism is a spring accumulator, an instantaneous release of the acceleration mechanism, instantaneous connection and breaking the double break contact structure. It has nothing do with the operation of the handle, having a variety of structure and mode of operation,a direct observation of the state of the window off the contact, with inside cabinet, outside cabinet, back cabinet operation, and also front operation, side operation,a board wiring.
Switches has handsome shape, is small-sized and fullfeatured. They are the ideal choice among the similar products.
· The acceleration mechanism released instantaneously when the spring is storing energy allows a fast turn on or off, which has nothing to do with the operating handle speed, greatly improving the ability to extinguish the arc.
· The shell is made of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester resin. It has good flame-retardant properties, dielectric properties, carbonation resistance and impact resistance.
· Parallel double-break contact with self-cleaning effect.
· All contact materials are copper-silver alloys with two separate contact faces.
· Isolation distance is long.
· In the”O” position, can also lock the handle with three locks, reliable to avoid mistakes.
Usage of the products
This series of switch disconnectors is suitable for diverse applications and can be used in motor control centers and as main switches in a variety of devices and machines. Single-pole to 8-pole switches are available with a pistol grip or direct-mount handle. can be installed in the distribution box, and can provide a side operation switch, wide range switch and switch, bypass switch, mechanical interlocks and another combination switch.
· Can be clamped/screwed to DIN rail, base and door
· Card-mounted installation accessories
Powerful new structure, with quick and fast closing of the operating characteristics and double break contact, greatly enhances the performance of the switch.
The new WNW series ofers the highest power rating on the market, with the same heating current in free air and enclosed environments, eliminating the need for downsizing and without expanding the installation space.
For all voltages, even up to 690V, the WNW disconnector can provide a complete AC-23A current rating
WNW disconnectors can be installed horizontally or vertically, or even ceiling mounted. The mounting angle of the switch is fixed at the top and side of the switch.
The new isolation switch series is more effective to meet the isolation and insulation needs.